Association of Event Organisers (AEO) official warning:
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitors for entries into show guides. An example of one such guide is Fairguide and more recently ‘Expo-Guide’. We are strongly advising our members and all exhibitors to be vigilant against organizations such as these, who do not represent the good name developed within the exhibitions industry. Please warn all your exhibitors about such guides and more generally to carefully read small print details before signing any document.
Expo-Guide and Fairguide.com/Construct Data Verlag have no connection with exhibition organizers or any of their events but they deliberately target exhibitors who are about to exhibit across Europe.
IMPORTANT: Prevention of Fraudulent Activity
Informa Markets is constantly working to improve security and reduce the risk to our customers of any fraudulent activity. We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the following:
- Funds should only be remitted to the bank account details quoted on Informa invoices.
- If the bank account details quoted on our invoices differ to the details held on your system, please check with your Informa contact to verify which are correct.
- Informa will never contact our customers directly to request funds to be remitted to any bank account other than that printed on the invoice.
- Informa emails are sent from [@informa.com] addresses and any variation from this should be considered potentially fraudulent.
- If you are in any doubt as to the authenticity of an email received, we recommend you start a new email to your usual contact and use the email address from your address book.