WE ARE WORKING FROM HOME
Pursuant to the guidelines implemented by the Philippine Government on the imposition of an Enhanced Community Quarantine and the stringent Social Distancing Measures over the entire Luzon, including the National Capital Region (NCR) commonly known as Metro Manila, effective 12:00 am of March 17, 2020 and expiring on 12:00 am of April 13, 2020, the following are being implemented:
1. A strict home quarantine shall be observed in all households and movement shall be limited to accessing basic necessities and essential health services;
2. Mass gatherings are prohibited;
3. Suspension of all Classes and all school activities until April 14, 2020;
4. A work from home shall be implemented in the executive branch of government except uniformed personnel and health and emergency frontline services and border control;
5. Only private establishments providing basic necessities and activities such as supermarkets, groceries, medical clinics and pharmacies, food preparation and production, etc. shall be open with adoption of strict skeletal workforce and social distancing measures are observed;
6. Mass public transport and facilities shall be suspended;
7. Land, air and sea travel are restricted, inbound international and in transit passengers shall be allowed entry subject to applicable quarantine procedures.
However, PhilEnergy continues to be at service to you as we are Working from Home. You may contact us thru the following numbers:
Marketing and Sponsorships
Mr. Al Gentrix Escasinas
+63 926 672 5175
Thank you and be Safe.