Opening Hours for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Philippines 2019
20 March 2019 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
21 March 2019 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
22 March 2019 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
In this section, the "Organisers" shall refer to Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Philippines 2019.
Section 1: Entry Terms and Conditions
1. Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
2. Visitors are required to complete registration form before admission. Tickets may be obtained from organisers or from the registration counters at the show upon presentation of business card.
3. Visitors badge are non-transferable due to security reasons.
4. You may asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before your entry to the Exhibition Hall.
5. Visitor must display their admission pass at all times while inside the Exhibition Hall.
6. Minors aged below 18 years and below will not be allowed entry into the Exhibition Hall.
7. Distribution of unauthorised publications or materials within the exhibition venue is strictly prohibited.
8. The Organisers reserves the right to refuse admission to any person(s) into the Exhibition Hall.
Section 2: Liability
1. The Organisers shall not be liable to any visitor for any loss of or damage to any of his or her property occurring (from any cause) in or about the Exhibition Hall nor for the death of or any injury sustained by any visitor whilst on or leaving the Exhibition Hall (other than for death or injury resulting from the Organisers' negligence to the extent this cannot be excluded or restricted at law).
2. The visitor agrees that the Organisers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any products displayed or sold by any exhibitor at the Exhibition. Each visitor agrees to indemnify and hold the Organisers harmless, on demand, against all claims, liabilities, losses, suits, proceedings, damages, judgments, expenses, costs (including legal fees) and charges of any kind howsoever incurred by or on behalf of or made against the Organisers, its employees, agents and contractors arising out of any infringement or other claim relating to or arising out of the unauthorised taking of any images by the visitors.
3. The visitor agrees that the Organisers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any error or omission in any information relating to any exhibitor or its products in the Exhibition's official directory or in any other promotional or other printed materials or information provided by the Organisers or respective exhibitors.